Tuesday, November 16, 2010

That's a lotta little boys...



This was the breakfast table at my friend Jen's house this past Saturday morning. That's a lot of little boys, huh?!

I packed up my boys and headed to Indy for a night with the Murray Crew. We had such a fun time just hanging out, watching all our boys play. Unfortunately this is the only semi-decent picture I have. I took my friend Drea's advice and let Jen take the pics. (Drea seems to think I'm a bad photographer...like she's any better?? lol!)

I met Jen through the blogosphere after seeing this post featured on BabyCheapSkate. And we've been bloggy friends ever since. :) It was SO fun getting to spend time with her and her wonderful family this past weekend!

Seriously...their family is AMAZING. Brad and Jen are such great parents, and the boys are the sweetest, most thoughtful little 3 year olds!

I'll post more pics once Jen emails them to me. (*hint-hint* Ms. Jen!)

Thanks again Murray Crew for opening up your home to us! We love you like family!


5 comments:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Wow, that's a lot of boys! We're having my cousins over for a cousin's brunch this weekend, and each of my 2 cousins have 2 boys + my 2 boys (since #3 is still in my belly) we'll have 6 boys 4 years old and younger here. I'm sure it'll be loud! LOL

Something about boys! Maybe there's something in the water :)

QuatroMama said...

Hint Taken. =)

I love you dearly.

Drea said...

I actually thought jen had taken that LOL!! ur skills have improved! :)

QuatroMama said...

Drea - Or perhaps mine have declined! =) Wish you were closer for a few lessons!

Diana said...

What fun! Wish we lived closer......