Thursday, December 16, 2010

O Holy Night



So this morning I was totally minding my own business, sitting at the piano practicing the songs for my worship set this weekend, when all of a sudden I was bombarded by two pint-sized accompaniments.


If you like the song O Holy Night, I think you'll be quite moved by our version...

(nevermind my "just out of bed" appearance, but be sure to check out Mylo's bed head 'cause its pretty hilarious.)

Here we go, for your viewing pleasure...




5 comments:

Shelly said...

Mylo's hair is fantastic! Who is his stylist?

QuatroMama said...

ADORE!

Drea said...

u 3 r sooo cute!! phins a natural singer ;-) and mylo... man that face HAHA. he was giving the stare down at that camera!! With the major cowlick going on on the side of his head. So cute!

Chrysanthemama said...

Thank you for that! Your voice is beautiful and you are a shining example to your little men. Merry Christmas!

Carinn said...

How adorable - I'm totally impressed that you didn't miss a beat either. :)