...and joined the mini-van club this past weekend.
It just makes sense when you'll have 3 kids in carseats. And we couldn't resist the temptation of the power sliding doors.

And now that I'm in the club of mini-van moms, I have threatened my other mini-van driving moms to a bumper sticker war. Because if you drive a mini-van, it only makes sense to let people know via stick figures who all's riding in there...

And what sports they play...

And where you have taken your stick figure family on vacation...
However, my mini-van driving friends are more likely to receive something like THIS from me...

You've been warned.
Or I might just send your van off to be "mom-ed"...
7 comments:
Oh girl......you will not be disappointed. I dreaded the day that I had to get a Mini Van too. But, I have to say that I LOVE IT! I don't think that I could ever go back to driving a car or an SUV. Oh, and I prefer Swagger Wagon to Mommy Van :-) lol
how did I know that's exactly what you were going to get. {Grin}
so excited you're having another baby! Yay!
britt
dude, you are hilarious. Enjoy that sexy new ride.
I love this....you crack me up!!! I have a video I'll find and send it to you...you will laugh so hard you pee probably! LOL!
Well, congratulations, Kate! And don't worry, it will be "mom-ed" quicker than you can say "stop"! I hope you grow to hate your automatic doors as much as we do! LOL!
Hmmm, we have 11, soon to be twelve children...I wonder how many "stick" people would fit on the back of our 15 passenger van. Might have to try that! You will LOVE the mini van thing. It is our second car and I doubt I will ever be without one! Have fun!
Congrats! You will LOVE your mini van! I have been driving mine since August and don't know how I was doing without it before. For us we had to get one too - with 3 kids, there was no room for 3 car seats in a row in the back of my 4 door Acura EL. I love the space in mine (I have a Dodge SXT). ENJOY!
Post a Comment