Well, as I told you before, I got a new camera for my birthday last week. Yes, I HAVE messed around with it a bit and even USED it a few times. But I need to have my hubs install the program onto my computer before I can upload any of the photos. We've had sort of a crazy week, so it just hasn't happened yet.

But it will VERY SOON, 'cause I have some great pics to share with you!!
:: 3D ultrasound pics ::
:: new belly pics ::
:: pics of the now completed nursery! ::
:: pics of my cute boys, of course ::
This week has been an equal mix of craptastic and wonderful. Yeah, potty training...craptastic. But getting a 3D ultrasound was AMAZING, which in turn got me SUPER excited about finishing the nursery 'cause I'm ACTUALLY going to have a baby...I saw him so it really is real. :)
But I've also been feeling seriously awful this week. My hips and back hurt SO bad. I DESPERATELY need to go to the chiropractor but just the THOUGHT of loading up the boys to go makes my back hurt. My sweet baby boy LOVES to dig his heels into the top of my uterus which is super delightful. And too much action gives me lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. And by too much action, I mean walking up the stairs. Yeah, its awesome.

In other news, I've gotten some cool stuff to feature on SIMPLE in the near future, and many of them are doing GIVEAWAYS! Here are just a few:

Green to Grow Welcome Home Set of wide-neck bottles. Yay! I love everything about these bottles, from their design, to their adorableness to their safety. They also sent me nipples and handles to turn the bottles into sippy cups. You can win everything I got too...so keep an eye on SIMPLE!

I got these UH-MAZ-ING wall decals from an Etsy shop called Chocovenyl. They are now adorning a wall in the nursery, along with some other adorable stuff. But you'll just have to patiently wait to see the pics! Again, keep an eye on SIMPLE for the review plus a GIVEAWAY!

I also scored some super-cute muslin swaddlers from Aden & Anais so I can properly turn my baby into a burrito. Nothin' cuter (or tastier) than a baby burrito. I keep hearing how Aden & Anais swaddlers are THE BEST and a MUST HAVE. Oh, and they might to be doing a giveaway too. :)
This weekend we are doing Mylo's 4th birthday party. His birthday falls on Easter this year, so we're doing the party a week beforehand so people can come. It's going to be a pirate treasure Easter egg hunt/donut party. Awesome.

I think that just about wraps up all the randomness for now. Check back for pictures once I finally get all this new fancy-schmancy camera stuff set up. And of course, keep an eye on SIMPLE for the reviews/giveaways of the things I showed you plus LOTS MORE!!

But it will VERY SOON, 'cause I have some great pics to share with you!!
:: 3D ultrasound pics ::
:: new belly pics ::
:: pics of the now completed nursery! ::
:: pics of my cute boys, of course ::
This week has been an equal mix of craptastic and wonderful. Yeah, potty training...craptastic. But getting a 3D ultrasound was AMAZING, which in turn got me SUPER excited about finishing the nursery 'cause I'm ACTUALLY going to have a baby...I saw him so it really is real. :)
But I've also been feeling seriously awful this week. My hips and back hurt SO bad. I DESPERATELY need to go to the chiropractor but just the THOUGHT of loading up the boys to go makes my back hurt. My sweet baby boy LOVES to dig his heels into the top of my uterus which is super delightful. And too much action gives me lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. And by too much action, I mean walking up the stairs. Yeah, its awesome.

In other news, I've gotten some cool stuff to feature on SIMPLE in the near future, and many of them are doing GIVEAWAYS! Here are just a few:

Green to Grow Welcome Home Set of wide-neck bottles. Yay! I love everything about these bottles, from their design, to their adorableness to their safety. They also sent me nipples and handles to turn the bottles into sippy cups. You can win everything I got too...so keep an eye on SIMPLE!

I got these UH-MAZ-ING wall decals from an Etsy shop called Chocovenyl. They are now adorning a wall in the nursery, along with some other adorable stuff. But you'll just have to patiently wait to see the pics! Again, keep an eye on SIMPLE for the review plus a GIVEAWAY!

I also scored some super-cute muslin swaddlers from Aden & Anais so I can properly turn my baby into a burrito. Nothin' cuter (or tastier) than a baby burrito. I keep hearing how Aden & Anais swaddlers are THE BEST and a MUST HAVE. Oh, and they might to be doing a giveaway too. :)
This weekend we are doing Mylo's 4th birthday party. His birthday falls on Easter this year, so we're doing the party a week beforehand so people can come. It's going to be a pirate treasure Easter egg hunt/donut party. Awesome.
I think that just about wraps up all the randomness for now. Check back for pictures once I finally get all this new fancy-schmancy camera stuff set up. And of course, keep an eye on SIMPLE for the reviews/giveaways of the things I showed you plus LOTS MORE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment