It's almost Mother's Day! I had actually kind of forgotten because I'm....well....a mom....so I usually think of myself last! I really should take more advantage of a day specifically to celebrate ME. :)
I am incredibly blessed that this Mother's Day I am the proud mama of THREE precious boys! One's not quite here yet, but I'm still spending 24/7 taking care of him by cooking him in my belly and ensuring he gets plenty of donuts to eat.
I am also blessed that this Mother's Day I have TWO moms to celebrate...my own mom and my mother in law. They are the best!
While I'm not a huge gift-giver on holidays like Mother's Day, if I WERE to get my mothers something, it would most likely be something from Shutterfly. Because what mom doesn't want pictures of their grandkids, right?
I just so happen to turn to Shutterfly for ALL my pictures, announcements, Christmas cards, etc. I am actually a HUGE fan for a million reasons. What I like to do is at the end of every month, create an album for all the pictures I took, like "April 2011". Then I can easily access those photos for whenever I need them for something. Here are some of the recent projects I've done with Shutterfly:
Mylo's birthday invitation...

Last year's photo book that I do at the end of every year...
(SO easy and convenient!!)
(cover photo and vacation family pics done by the uber talented Drea Wood)
I also get my baby's birth announcements and dedication day invitations from Shutterfly. I have both of those coming up soon! :)
And I'm thinking next time I place an order I'm gonna have to treat myself to these note pads with my kids' pictures on them...I'm a big listmaker.

As a super busy mom, I'm really thankful for the convenience and awesomeness that Shutterfly offers me. They also have really great customer service. Have your own blog? Sign up for a chance to win 50 free cards from Shutterfly.
1 comment:
OOhhh...I'm totally going to do this :)
Post a Comment