Saturday, May 21, 2011

A glimpse into the future...



Earlier today we were all outside doing yardwork because it is GORGEOUS today. And what I mean by "we" doing yardwork, is that the boys were all doing yardwork while I laid in my hammock watching. You know, because of this situation...





As I'm watching the adorableness of Jon working with the boys, it hit me that this is a glimpse into my future...a good glimpse! I am going to have three little boys plus a husband to do yardwork and chores and whatever else I can think of at the time! Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to use the fact that I'll have three little men as a passport to laziness. BUT, it WILL be nice to have some able-bodied boys to help get things done around here!




Right now as toddlers, they love to help not matter what the job. Let's hope they keep this attitude up through their teen years. :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are blessed Kate! They will call you Queenie!!