After naps, we headed out on the deck for haircuts. (Which always includes suckers.)...
(We use our Stokke Tripp Trapp chairs for everything, and they're perfect for haircuts!)
Then Daddy hosed the boys down to get the hair off. Yep, that's my kid running with a sucker in his mouth...

Then out came the water table!...

Mylo and his cars...

Whatever you do Phinny, DO NOT take the sucker out of your mouth...

Brother hugs...


Phinny being sweet and letting Mylo taste his sucker...

Mylo: "Sorry Phin, I bit it all off."
Phin: "Oh, man."

I go inside for 2 seconds and someone steals my spot...

Oh you think that's hilarious, don't you stinker pants?...

Then...get this you guys...I cooked dinner! I know. So proud of myself. :)
(On a sidenote, I normally cook yummy, healthy meals for my family just about every night. But these days I can't stand long enough to get through making a meal without having major pain/contractions.)
Proof:
(Yep, I'm eating dinner on the couch with my feet up. Started having lots of contractions toward the end there.)
Then after dinner, the superheroes came out...

Wolverine...
(He's no Hugh Jackman, but I sure do love him.)
Sometimes superheroes need help too...

Iron Man and Spidey, keeping the house safe...

Oh it was so nice to have a day where I didn't feel ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE the whole day. Jon has been letting me sleep in (until like 10 or 11!) which has helped TREMENDOUSLY. So I still took every precaution to take it easy, but was still able to have a great day enjoying my wonderful family!
And also if you're wondering...yes, Jon does have a job, lol! He's one of those super-star employees that every boss dreams of. He works from home most days, and has been able to have some flexibility in his schedule to help allow me to take care of myself and baby Desmond right now. He's the best!!
Then Daddy hosed the boys down to get the hair off. Yep, that's my kid running with a sucker in his mouth...

Then out came the water table!...

Mylo and his cars...
Whatever you do Phinny, DO NOT take the sucker out of your mouth...

Brother hugs...


Phinny being sweet and letting Mylo taste his sucker...

Mylo: "Sorry Phin, I bit it all off."
Phin: "Oh, man."

I go inside for 2 seconds and someone steals my spot...

Oh you think that's hilarious, don't you stinker pants?...

Then...get this you guys...I cooked dinner! I know. So proud of myself. :)
(On a sidenote, I normally cook yummy, healthy meals for my family just about every night. But these days I can't stand long enough to get through making a meal without having major pain/contractions.)
Proof:
Then after dinner, the superheroes came out...

Wolverine...
(He's no Hugh Jackman, but I sure do love him.)Sometimes superheroes need help too...

Iron Man and Spidey, keeping the house safe...
Oh it was so nice to have a day where I didn't feel ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE the whole day. Jon has been letting me sleep in (until like 10 or 11!) which has helped TREMENDOUSLY. So I still took every precaution to take it easy, but was still able to have a great day enjoying my wonderful family!
And also if you're wondering...yes, Jon does have a job, lol! He's one of those super-star employees that every boss dreams of. He works from home most days, and has been able to have some flexibility in his schedule to help allow me to take care of myself and baby Desmond right now. He's the best!!
2 comments:
Awww!! Looks like a great day!! So glad you got it! And it looks like there is so much joy in your house. Blessed!! :)
You guys are the cutest. And I love the blueberry. :) Can't believe it's already nearly time! Ahh!! (That's more for me than for you ;) I'm not ready!! And we're a week apart!! AHHH!!) :)
Good luck with the bedrest and everything that follows. You will be in my thoughts and prayers...I can't wait to see little Desmond's little face. (Well...I can wait 10 or more days.)
xo
Post a Comment