Friday, June 3, 2011

Sittin' with my feet up

Being on bedrest, I have 4 usual places where I sit with my feet up. I make my rotations throughout the day depending on my mood. I've got the couch, my bed, on the deck in a chair with my feet on another chair, or my hammock.





No matter where I am, I have a pint-sized professional snuggler that sniffs me out within minutes. Like a moth to a flame, this little snuggle machine gravitates toward comfort and mom-snuggles.


Today was no exception while out on the deck. I got all set up sitting on one chair with my feet up on another. Phin did allow me to enjoy my set-up for about 5 minutes before attempting to climb into my chair and up onto my lap. Whatever he was trying to do wasn't working out, so I switched chairs and let him snuggle with my feet.




Phinny took this opportunity to practice his counting...




Then it was time for mom to change her scenery. Hammock time. Look who sought me out instantly...





He actually fell asleep, which is TOTALLY unusual for my kids. They both ONLY sleep in their beds, with the occasional falling asleep in the car.


Sound asleep on me and Desmond...





Oh the cuteness...





Peek-a-boo!






3 comments:

Drea said...

was this while on the phone with me? :) so cute, ur belly isnt scary either, pretty darn cute if you ask me. so jealous of those hammocks too!

Anonymous said...

awe so cute that Phin snuggles. I love it.
YOu look so cute...I was hoping to see a picture of the belly...you look super cute!!

In Everything said...

This was soo cute!! I love the sensitive "to mommy" little boy types!! And the act that he fell asleep snuggling... precious;)

Glad you've got a few placed to "hang out" as you count down the days:)

And I totally understand the whole measuring BIG thing. That was totally my NATE.. I think we were measuring 2 or 3 weeks ahead after 32 weeks?? SUPA big... especially on my petite frame... I stopped counting how many times I got asked if I was preggo with twins;)