...when my boy will wear one of my hair accessories?

Don't worry, he's still alllll boy. Rough housing with Phin...

He was really excited about it and wanted to wear it through dinner...
Looking handsome...errr, pretty?...eatin' a blackberry...
I'm not one of those parents who freaks when my boys want to do things labeled "for girls only". In all honesty, this is one of the very few things Mylo has ever done/played that's girlish. He loves when I wear this in my hair, so today he put in on himself and was having a fun time with it. I would NEVER be one to laugh at him and/or discourage him from doing things like this because making a big deal out of it can do more damage in my opinion. At this age he just wants to have fun and do things like mama. I thought it was adorable how excited he was getting to wear mommy's headband. And I don't blame him...the headband is SUPER cute - its from this Etsy shop if you want one.
In other news, I've had a major grump-a-potamus on my hands lately. Everything's a battle, because you know, he's 2...
Oh, and yes, I'm still pregnant.
2 comments:
I love how you said grump-o-potamus...we always say grump-o-sauras!
I hear you with not making a big deal out of it. My boys favorite colored plates were pink for the longest time. They had to have the pink ones. Who cares! Plus my boys love their "babies" aka stuffed animals. I think it's great when they are nuturing and lovey. Also both of my boys have nursed their "babies" when I was nursing their sister. Love it!
That photo of Phin just made me laugh. He's giving you the "I'm 2, don't mess with me" glare all right. LOL!
Post a Comment