You guys, I don't mean to give away a lady's age, but can I get a HOLLA to my mom who turns 65 today?
I mean, how amazing does she look?! I'm pretty thankful these are the genes I have. Let's drink to that!
We gathered at my mom's house to celebrate with dinner and cake, as we do every year.
My sister Lisa, my mom and me...
Sisters...Lisa, Magi, me...
Do we look different from 30 years ago?
(how did I get such dark brown hair??)
For some reason after dinner all the boys decided to take off their clothes and jump on me...
Brother love...
Little boys swarm to chocolate cake like moths to a flame...
Look, she can hold a baby AND blow out 65 candles...
Diggin' in...
What? Did I make a mess?
Happy birthday to my amazing Mom! You truly get better every year!
I'll drink to that!
(yeah, I don't know.)


1 comment:
Your blog post are funny :) even at midnight with sore boobs and no sleep haha ill drink to that!
Post a Comment