It's official...everyone in my house is sick. It was bound to happen. I woke up Sunday morning with a horrendously sore throat. But...I'm on worship team this month, and I didn't go LAST Sunday due to that terrible migraine. So I walked into church where my voice sounded an octave lower than normal. But God showed up, and somehow I was able to sing through two services. I'm paying for it today. I feel terrible. Not too terrible to clean my house though! I can just feel the germs floating through the air. Jon and I spent a couple hours last night, and then I spent ALL day today cleaning...EVERYTHING. I did weird things, like washed our pillows, and cleaned the caulk around the tubs, cleaned out the microwave, etc. I don't know what got into me. Just when people are sick, everything feels so disgusting. By the way, I LOVE Lysol wipes. (hence the picture.) They clean everything, and the convenience of them puts a smile on my face.
Monday, February 18, 2008
House of sickos
It's official...everyone in my house is sick. It was bound to happen. I woke up Sunday morning with a horrendously sore throat. But...I'm on worship team this month, and I didn't go LAST Sunday due to that terrible migraine. So I walked into church where my voice sounded an octave lower than normal. But God showed up, and somehow I was able to sing through two services. I'm paying for it today. I feel terrible. Not too terrible to clean my house though! I can just feel the germs floating through the air. Jon and I spent a couple hours last night, and then I spent ALL day today cleaning...EVERYTHING. I did weird things, like washed our pillows, and cleaned the caulk around the tubs, cleaned out the microwave, etc. I don't know what got into me. Just when people are sick, everything feels so disgusting. By the way, I LOVE Lysol wipes. (hence the picture.) They clean everything, and the convenience of them puts a smile on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just stopped by to say HELLO, from one musician to another! ;-) Happened across your site, and thought I'd comment.
Wow... hope you guys feel better soon!
Post a Comment