Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Step

There were a couple of times one day where Mylo was in the kitchen with me, then I'd look up, and he was down in the living room. How did he get there without my help getting down the step? Then alas, I saw him in action...he figured out a way to scootch himself down.



I have two favorite things people have said to me recently that are just hilarious truths about life.

In response to my "Diaper Battles" blog entry, my friend Shelly then described that dressing her daughter is "like putting pantyhose on an angry octopus." This had me falling off my chair laughing! So true!



Then after my bible study this morning I stopped into Michael Hansen's office (our new worship pastor). He said this about getting older..."I have really embraced getting older because it has freed me up from having to be cool!"
That's so true...the older I get the less worried I am about being cool. : ) By the way, the picture to your right does not accurately represent Michael. He's only 41. : )

No comments: