Sanibel Island, Florida...
Ahhh...our honeymoon in Hawaii...

Just being outside with Sophie...

Brazil...maybe a little too warm...
I like to take pictures of my feet whenever I go somewhere. Why? I don't know. My mom does the same thing...I must have inherited it.



...and what the heck is that white stuff? Well, it's zinc oxide. You can't see it in these pictures, but I have just about the coolest tatoo you've ever seen on my right foot. It's white, and for some reason it burns and turns red in the sun. ??? So I put zinc oxide on it to help!
As soon as I give myself a pedicure, I will post a full size picture of my tatoo so you can see it!
I like to take pictures of my feet whenever I go somewhere. Why? I don't know. My mom does the same thing...I must have inherited it.
...and what the heck is that white stuff? Well, it's zinc oxide. You can't see it in these pictures, but I have just about the coolest tatoo you've ever seen on my right foot. It's white, and for some reason it burns and turns red in the sun. ??? So I put zinc oxide on it to help!
As soon as I give myself a pedicure, I will post a full size picture of my tatoo so you can see it!
1 comment:
I was looking through some old posts of yours....so what exactly is a white tatoo???? Very cute though.
Post a Comment