Friday, February 22, 2008

We left the house!

We did it...we left the house yesterday! And NO...it was NOT for a doctor's appointment! Hooray! Julie graciously braved our sickness, and invited us over to play. Oh, it was SO nice to get out and have some interaction! And ALWAYS lovely to see Julie. I really enjoyed just hanging out with her and watching the kiddos play. Olivia is such a doll...I just love her to pieces. Here they are doing there "lounge act"...Mylo on piano, Olivia doing vocals. Then look how serious Mylo looks playing the piano!!



In other news, we have a new topic of controversy in our house. The duck.


Who's duck is it? Is it Mylo's?

Or is it Sophie's?

Who even taught Sophie to pick up Mylo's toys?

Yep, I'm pretty sure Nana's the culprit.

Here's Sophie patiently awaiting her turn with the duck.

I must admit, it gave me a good laugh to see Sophie with the duck in her mouth. However, it was pretty disgusting then watching Mylo pick it up and stick it in his mouth.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That is too funny! Is Sophie a Weimaraner (how the heck do you spell that????) She's pretty! Our dogs are giant, way too furry and very very very dirty all the time. Yuck!