Breaking news, people...LITERALLY. Some teeth are coming through. Yes, I know...he's almost 11 months and just now getting some toofers. But hey, as a nursing mom, I'm not complaining! Let me just tell you...someone has been a grumple-saurus-rex."Don't mess with me."
Yesterday was quite challenging. Mylo is such a good baby, and so a full day of crankiness and crying was quite trying for me. He just wanted to be held all day, and its quite difficult to cook, fold laundry, etc. while holding a 20 lb. baby! And I of course could not find my carrier anywhere. I just put it away in the basement. Since we're in the process of finishing our basement, the storage area is a free-for-all. I was tossing stuff around everywhere trying to get to the box that has the baby stuff in it, all while holding Mylo. And of course it was just nowhere to be found. I'm in the market for a new carrier, so I'm going to enter this giveaway. This carrier looks awesome, its from this website called Attached to Baby, so wish me luck in winning!
In other news, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people in the world...Chris and Angie! You two were made for one another.
In other news, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people in the world...Chris and Angie! You two were made for one another.
1 comment:
Hey- I have a Baby Bjorn and a Mei Tai carrier that I'm not using regularly right now- want to borrow one or both??
Post a Comment