This is my friend Chris. He is the most amazingly talented artist I know. I could give you a bunch of credentials about him, such as he just got done animating for the Tinkerbell movie for Disney (!), etc., but you should just go to his website to see his amazingness.Awhile back, I casually asked his lovely wife Angie, "maybe Chris would draw up a cute little octopus I can use for Mylo's birthday invitations?" (Mylo's 1st birthday is in 5 weeks!!!) She mentioned it to Chris, and he was all about it. I'm just thinking he'll sketch something up real quick. Nope. Not Chris. He PAINTED this ridiculously amazing octopus holding a number 1. It looks like a Disney character, only better. : ) It is the coolest, most special thing I've ever seen. How do you even thank someone for such an amazing gift?
I just uploaded the image onto cafepress.com and spent a pretty penny on all sorts of fun stuff for Mylo's party. So needless to say, we're having an octopus theme for Mylo's birthday. We're getting SO excited!
THANK YOU CHRIS FOR THIS RIDICULOUSLY SPECIAL GIFT! WE LOVE YOU, ANGIE AND SYDNEY SO VERY MUCH!
1 comment:
Wow...can't wait to see it all! =) You are going to LOVE ONE! Every day there's a new story, accomplishment, adventure! Way to go, Mylo!
Post a Comment