Friday, March 21, 2008

My girls

Took some pictures of our "Believing God" group yesterday. There were 2 girls not there, but this is most of us.


The "young ones"...how I fall into this category I'm not sure. Lauren (left) is 19, Kathleen(right) is like 23, and I'm almost 30. ??? (Notice Kathleen and I with our COFFEE...us moms can't get our day going without it.)


First row (just me) "I'M", 2nd row "BELIEVING", 3rd row "GOD!"


Isn't Kathleen GORGEOUS? And she's like 6 feet tall, super skinny, dresses really cool...I love her. (It kind of looks like I have a gold tooth in this picture!? But I don't, promise.)


P.S...on those pictures don't mind the "haze"...I tossed my camera into my diaper bag without the cover, and later discovered some sort of sticky film over the camera lens. Ahhh...the life of a mom.

As promised in another post where I told you I'd post a picture of my foot tatoo, here it is. (I finally painted my toenails for the 1st time this year.)


Cute, huh?! Worst pain of my entire life. So of course, I have to add this one too...(can you guess where this was taken?)


Yep, gettin' ready to give birth. Top priority, GET A PICTURE OF MY FOOT ON THE STIRRUP! Can you say WATER-WEIGHT?! How does ones toes turn into mini-sausages during pregnancy?! 2 weeks before having Mylo, my mom took one look at my feet and ankles and goes, "Awww...why don't we go get you a pedicure? That'll make you feel better."

2 comments:

Darla said...

Girl you are so funny!! your comments on FIF are cracking me up!!

Tam said...

"Awww...why don't we go get you a pedicure? That'll make you feel better."

Only a mother could get away with that! hilarious!

And YOU - killin me on FIF! This is all just too hysterical. I LOVE it!