Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mylo is 1 !!!

One year ago today we were joined by this amazing little man...



HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MYLO!!!
You have made this last year the most joyful, wonderful, BEST year of our lives! We love you so very much and feel absolutely honored to be your parents!

We had so much fun today celebrating Mylo's birthday as a family. We started bright and early with a family breakfast of blueberry pancakes!...


Mmmmm....


Then we headed to the zoo! Here's Mylo and I checking out the goats...


Daddy and Mylo in their hats! : ) We take sun protection very seriously in this family...


The tiger was our favorite...


All the excitement wore him out! (Little does he know, we're on our way to Graeter's for his first taste of ice cream!)...


He got his own, but of course wanted to try mom's. Yes, I got a double scoop...hey, I'm pregnant, remember?!...


Awesome...


This car ride he had a SUGAR BUZZ!!...


He was clapping, laughing, and super excited about his sticky hands...


The sugar buzz continued at home...I tried to change his very full diaper, but he wasn't having that...there were drawers to pull open and grab stuff out of! Here he is "singing" at the top of his lungs...

(O'er the la-and of the freeeeeeee....)

Then we took naps, at least I did. I fell asleep to the sound of Mylo singing in his crib, so who knows if his sugar buzz ever wore off and he actually fell asleep. : ) It was a GREAT day, though, and we're looking forward to his party on Saturday!

3 comments:

Tam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ooo mama and Daddy - he's gonna be a lady killer...geeze he's adorable!!!!

Shelly said...

How sweet! I remember doing stuff like that with Alec...then you have two, then three, then, oh well!!

Homegrown Tribe said...

He's so dang cute! Looks like a great day. The boys are begging to go to the zoo soon. Hopefully it will be warmer next week.

Brittany