Good story, huh?
Ok, here's the real story about that morning...
After putzing around for a few hours, I put Mylo down for a nap. I went into the bathroom to find something I had completely forgotten about...
Look really close at the box on the left. What is that? Is that a faint line I see? OH.MY.GOSH. Are you serious?! IT'S A LINE!!! Yep...
I'M PREGNANT!!!
We are SOOOO excited, I can't even tell you. Jon and I have been wanting to get pregnant again for a really long time. I had been feeling really tired, a sure sign of pregnancy for me. So that morning, I quickly peed on the stick, and rushed out the door to drop Jon off. Several hours later when I discovered it was still on my bathroom floor, I picked it up to throw it out, assuming it would be negative yet again. Then I saw the line! (Don't worry...I have taken another test since AND been to the doctor for bloodwork...I'm definitely pregnant.)
We are SOOOO excited, I can't even tell you. Jon and I have been wanting to get pregnant again for a really long time. I had been feeling really tired, a sure sign of pregnancy for me. So that morning, I quickly peed on the stick, and rushed out the door to drop Jon off. Several hours later when I discovered it was still on my bathroom floor, I picked it up to throw it out, assuming it would be negative yet again. Then I saw the line! (Don't worry...I have taken another test since AND been to the doctor for bloodwork...I'm definitely pregnant.)
YAY!!!

8 comments:
YAY! Congrats, Kate! I was hoping there was a reason behind that horrid-looking sandwich. :-) I just found out that I'm expecting #3. I think it is probably safe to say that your pregnancy was MUCH more planned than ours! :-) I'll be looking forward to reading your journey as I'm experiencing mine. Again, congrats!
hehe congrats!! :-)
Congrats. We're expecting our second baby in November, so it's always fun to read other pregnancy blogs. Yay!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so awesome. I was so worried how my little girl would do with a new baby in the house. Gauge will be 9 months old next week and I can honestly say she has been great from day one. It bring such happiness to see your children love on each other :)
Congratulations!!!! It is so so fun to have kids close in age!
How wonderful!! I was thinking that was the source of your pickle craving sandwich. Congrats!!
YAY!!!!!
Congrats to you all!!!
And Congrats to Missy and Jamie too!
YEAH! God DOES have perfect timing. :)
can't wait to watch you 'grow'
Brittany
Post a Comment