Monday, June 16, 2008

My favorite photo



This is my most favorite photograph in the entire universe. : ) It's me and my baby boy on the night he was born. My mom took this picture, and I finally remembered just yesterday to ask her to e-mail it to me! Ha! It's easy to get behind on things once you become a mom! I have this framed and sitting on my dresser. I look at it everyday and it brings such a smile to my face. I told my mom to make sure she gets another one just like this with the new baby.

7 comments:

My2Gs said...

Such a sweet photo. I have a picture like that of both my babies :) I adore them as well.
~ Lacie

Shelly said...

I, too, have pics like that of all three of mine and they are some of my favorites! There's something so contented and glowing about a moms face right after she's given birth... (notice I said AFTER, not during!) :-)

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a sweet pic. You can see how totally in love you are with that little boy.
Catching up with your posts. Oh my goodness. Can't believe the reaction you had at the ER. Couldn't they just give you good old fashioned morphine or Imitrex? Maybe they are not good for the baby. I suffer from migraines-as does my little guy. He just had one last night again. Oh they are not fun. I pretty much know my triggers but trying to figure his out have been challenging. MSG is a big one for us also labeled as autolysed yeast extract. When I was pregnant with him I had horrible headaches and went to a chiropractor weekly. It really helped. Also, him and I have yeast overgrowth problems. Too much and we are sick-GI problems and headaches. Just food for thought. Hope you can feel better soon and figure it out. :)

My2Gs said...

You rock! Thanks for the Facebook "book" *wink* I will have to try those out. Thank goodness my little guys isn't a picky eater yet! I'll have to post the picture of him eating a dill pickle some time. LOL :)

Mercy Filled Mama said...

Beautiful, sweet moment captured! I wish I had a picture like that (I wasnt able to hold my babies until about 36 hours after they were born)! YES, please make sure someone gets this same moment when your new little one arrives! Precious!

FinaDrea said...

Kate, email me that pic :) full size. i want to edit it and make it even more beautiful! :-)

mamatutwo said...

Beautiful picture!