Does anyone else love this show as much as I do?! I LOVE IT! I'm like THE WORST dancer in the world, so I am completely impressed by these people. Did anyone notice one of the choreographers from this past Wednesday's show? Ummm...she was like super pregnant. And she not only choreographed, but then actually DANCED this super fast two step piece to show the contestants how its done. I got exhausted just watching her. I get out of breath just walking to the other room. Literally. I was on the phone with my girlfriend Angie a few weeks back. I was trying to get a few things done while talking. At one point, I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was something like, "Did you just run up the stairs or something?" Me, "No, why?" Angie, "Because you sound all out of breath." Me, "Well, I just got up off the couch and walked to the laundry room and back...it was exhausting." Here's a picture of from the couch to the laundry room, then from the laundry room to the couch so you can see how ridiculous it is that I was out of breath after that! (don't mind the cluttered house!)It's like 7 or 8 steps, max. Pitiful? I think so. You do have to factor in that step along the way though. That thing is BRUTAL. It'll get'cha every time.
4 comments:
I remember when I was pregnant with Gauge and I would talk to my hubby on the phone and he would be like "why are you breathing so hard into the phone?" I totally understand :)
~ Lacie
I remember being really out of breath with Alec- he was somehow positioned up under my ribs and it was unbearable! I always sounded like I"d just run a marathon!
I love that show. I was sad to see Kerrington go this week. Wish I could dance half as well as they do.
Ha-Ha! I feel like i'm going to pass out when I lay on my back. :)
brittany
Post a Comment