"Who me? I didn't dump these out all over the floor"...

"Mmm...they do look pretty tasty though. I shall belly flop on them and show them I love them"...

"Hmm...tough decision. Snickers or M & M's?"...

"From this position, it seems as though Butterfinger might be the right choice"...

"No, no, I think I'll play it safe and go with the Snickers. Mom, can I have this? Pu-leeaase?"...

"Mmm...they do look pretty tasty though. I shall belly flop on them and show them I love them"...
"Hmm...tough decision. Snickers or M & M's?"...
"From this position, it seems as though Butterfinger might be the right choice"...
"No, no, I think I'll play it safe and go with the Snickers. Mom, can I have this? Pu-leeaase?"...

7 comments:
Man after my own heart <3
That is too cute!
How adorable! Looks like you and Jon have passed on the chocolate-bug to your little one too! Hey~ tell him to save some for me!!! Yum-Yum!
That silly little guy. He should definately go for the butterfinger. :)
How you feeling these days?
Haha, too cute! I am a chocoholic too, I understand.
It's my first time to your blog...but I have to admit - a chocoholic? yeah...I might...MAYBE (ok...I am!) one too. :) Those pictures are SOOO adorable though!
he shouldve gone with the butterfinger ;-)
hi Kate!
Oh I wish I was at your house. : )
Post a Comment