(And please, remember that I do NOT fancy myself up when I'm just at home, so don't mind my lovely appearance. And terrible photo quality...again.)...

Here are some closer ups so you can see the details of the cute fabrics I got. They are just the quilting cotton fabrics so its double sided. One is solid light blue, and the other is a pretty blue and cream colored pattern...
If you'd like to make one for yourself, just go to the Maya Wrap web page. Although this one is fairly tedious to make. You have to do the stitches by hand up by the rings, and you're sewing through like 800 layers of fabric. I would definitely recommend making a pouch instead.
And then I also made a Hooter Hider! I'm super excited about this because I had a lot of anxiety about nursing Mylo in public. He was a squirmer, and I could never get the hang of staying properly covered up. ;) So I think this will be great for me!
And then I also made a Hooter Hider! I'm super excited about this because I had a lot of anxiety about nursing Mylo in public. He was a squirmer, and I could never get the hang of staying properly covered up. ;) So I think this will be great for me!
I googled "hooter hider pattern", and up came THE MOST fabulous hooter hider tutorial on Mavis' blog. This woman is genius and should get a prize for this. Her instructions and pictures were the easiest thing to follow. It made perfect sense, and I had a VERY easy time making this. Again, I just used cotton quilting fabric...this one has cute seashells on it.

2 comments:
You have been busy!! They are both really cute! Thanks again for your help with the directions!
You are hilarious!! You really must be feeling better for good, huh!? I"ve never heard of a "hooter hider"; I kind of cracked up when I got your email!
Keep on sewin' woman! ;-)
Post a Comment