My first comment on your blog, but baby names always get me. I'd say Preston, it goes so well with Mylo! So are you going to tell us or do we have to wait for his birth?
Piper, Prescott, Phillip. Pedro, Paulo, or Paco. (Do you like hispanic names?) How about Pilot or Poco? Just kidding. I had to laugh when I saw those while I cheated looking up names on line. Can't wait to hear. How long do we have to wait??
6 comments:
Patrick?
Parker?
Palmer?
Preston?
???????
Presley
Peter
Pacey
Paul
Payton?
My first comment on your blog, but baby names always get me. I'd say Preston, it goes so well with Mylo! So are you going to tell us or do we have to wait for his birth?
Preston?
Pacey?
How long do we have to wait? :)
Piper, Prescott, Phillip.
Pedro, Paulo, or Paco. (Do you like hispanic names?)
How about Pilot or Poco? Just kidding. I had to laugh when I saw those while I cheated looking up names on line. Can't wait to hear. How long do we have to wait??
Post a Comment