
It's just SO MUCH FUN to make all this stuff. And I'm able to offer it to friends, family and whomever else at AFFORDABLE prices!
Here is what I'm making:
-Reversible pouch carriers
-Nursing covers
-Coordinating burp cloths
-Gift sets
I started a BabyKakes blog so people can see what I'm making, and what I have in my inventory. So check it out!
www.babykakes-kate.blogspot.com
In case you're wondering where BabyKakes came from...I was wanting something catchy, but not TOO cheesy. My girlfriend Julie's daughter Emma has always called me "Kake" instead of "Kate". So, I let my imagination run and BabyKakes was born!
Here is what I'm making:
-Reversible pouch carriers
-Nursing covers
-Coordinating burp cloths
-Gift sets
I started a BabyKakes blog so people can see what I'm making, and what I have in my inventory. So check it out!
www.babykakes-kate.blogspot.com
In case you're wondering where BabyKakes came from...I was wanting something catchy, but not TOO cheesy. My girlfriend Julie's daughter Emma has always called me "Kake" instead of "Kate". So, I let my imagination run and BabyKakes was born!
2 comments:
That is so cool! You go girl!
~ Lacie
Congratulations! I know you will do great! Its awesome to have a way to actually make some money doing something you enjoy. I really like the name, too! very cute!!
I will pass on your name and business blogsite to my pregnant friends!
Post a Comment