
I am NOT one to fill my child's belly with junk. I do my very best to feed him healthy meals and snacks. But there's something about taking a kid to McDonald's every now and then...it's like a "right of passage" or something!
Yesterday my mom and I met up at Babies R Us to start a registry of some things I'll need for this baby. Afterwards we took Mylo to McDonald's to see how he liked it. I of course ordered him a Happy Meal!
Here's my mom explaining to Mylo that this is a cheeseburger...

He didn't like the cheeseburger too much. He took one bite, chewed it up a bit, then it ended up on the floor.
He did like the french fries. However, he mostly just liked feeding them to my mom.

He loved, loved, loved the lemonade...

He didn't like the cheeseburger too much. He took one bite, chewed it up a bit, then it ended up on the floor.
He did like the french fries. However, he mostly just liked feeding them to my mom.
He loved, loved, loved the lemonade...
So I guess the good new is, my son is not crazy about McDonald's food. :) But it was really fun taking him there anyhow.
2 comments:
My son is a french fry boy and would rather eat those any day. Cute pic of you and Mylo. :)
Our boys wont eat hamburgers. I have yet to ever eat one in my life :-) I just dont like the look or smell of them. Im anal with meat. I hate steak 2. Any how..
They do love the nuggets. We have maybe been to mcdonalds once in 4 months.
I love love love wendy's tho :-) mmm......
Ur hair looks cute :-)
Post a Comment