Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why didn't you make fun of me?!!

Ok, seriously...I was going through some old posts, and found a few that has me wondering why the heck none of you made some SERIOUSLY sarcastic remarks about how RIDICULOUS I am!

Here are some examples...

Remember this post where I'm talking about how big my belly is already?...


I will go ahead and fill in the sarcastic remarks where you all didn't.

"Oh yes, Kate. You're HUGE! How do you even fit through doorways?!"

Or this one where I talk about how BIG I'm getting...



"Unbelievable, Kate. Don't embarrass yourself by leaving the house."

So here's a belly shot from today...


Now, I'm gonna go ahead and say that THAT'S a belly. Officially.
Here are it's stats:
-41 inches around
-Precisely two stretchmarks just to the left of my belly button
-A DEFINITE "outie" belly button
-It's the home of a baby boy

Anyone notice how lowwwwww I'm carrying?! No wonder I have to pee every 3 minutes!

Well, although I'm officially claiming my belly as huge, I still have over a month to go. Great! Room to grow!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Umm, yeah. About the "huge" belly in the first picture. I might have silently, to myself, made some tiny little, ittybitty comment along those lines...
*wink*

Lakeville Vertical said...

I'm still thinking that your belly isn't huge. It's just a pregnant mama belly. Very beautiful!
I'd give my left leg to be you right now. Seriously. :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

no one's belly is ever going to look HUGE to me again! {Grin}

brittany

Stephanie said...

I had to smile as I read your post because I was going through some of my old pictures recently (where I also thought I was huge...and I wasn't)...

Drea said...

CUTE!!