Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bedrest isn't so bad...

...when you've got family and your 10 favorite ladybugs to share it with!



Reading Mylo his favorite book for the 1,648th time...



Tying to get all of us in a picture...



Look how handsome my guys are!...



We had the funnest snuggle-fest after Jon gave Mylo a bath last night. It was the highlight of my bedrest thus far! :) Although I do get A LOT of snuggles from Mylo throughout the day. He loves to sit right up against me on the couch, and keeps maneuvering in attempts to get even closer. It's really sweet. I'm really trying to savor these last few weeks I have with just Mylo. But there will ALWAYS be room on my lap for BOTH boys. :) How fun is that?! Two little boys!!

3 comments:

My2Gs said...

He is sooo cute!

Shelly said...

good for you for attempting to enjoy your time "in bed"! Ava can't get enough of that book, also. I've done the clear packing tape thing on the binding and several pages 'cause it's been "loved" so much!

Lyndsay said...

This is one of my older son's favorite books too. Do cherish these last few days with just Mylo. I remember I really made a point to just breath in every ounce of just Owen before Jack came. It really is a wonderful time!!! You will LOVE having two boys though!!! I do!