Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My mock review

As I mentioned before, I am in the SIMPLE final 6. They are in the process of picking a new mom to work with them on the website. Basically I would be finding products, reviewing them, and doing a blog post about them on the SIMPLE website. How fun does that sound?! Most of the products reviewed are also given away to one lucky winner. I have won FOUR items this year! This website is just the best, showcasing wonderful products mostly for mom and baby. If you love babywearing, cloth diapering, organic products, etc...then you MUST visit this site! You will get some great ideas, and just might win an item or two!

The SIMPLE mamas have narrowed it down to 6 mama contestants. My mission is to do a mock review of any item/product I choose. So I thought I'd put my review on here to see how it looks!

******************

BABY-OH-BABY Shampoo

I am constantly getting compliments on my son’s hair because it is SO shiny and soft! (I mean, besides the times it's plastered with lasagna, peanut butter or syrup.) I definitely have to credit BABY OH BABY organic herbal shampoo by Rainbow Research. I have used it for about a year now, and can definitely tell a difference. If I use another kind of shampoo, Mylo’s hair looks kind of dull and is not as soft.

Rainbow Research has a full line of products and their philosophy is simple – use the best natural ingredients available, avoid unnecessary chemicals, and tell the truth.

BABY OH BABY shampoo gently cleans scalp and hair using organic herbal extracts of calendula, chamomile and lemongrass. The scent is derived from an essential oil blend of lavender, chamomile and orange. It moisturizes, detangles, and adds shine. (Told ya!) It’s also hypoallergenic, tear-free, no artificial colors or animal ingredients, cruelty free.


I have to say that I LOVE the smell of this shampoo!. It’s so fresh and clean, and actually reminds me of that cologne by Calvin Klein, CK One. I can’t help but sniff, sniff, sniff Mylo’s scrumptious head after every bath! I also find it very affordable in comparison to other organic and all natural baby shampoos.

Buy it: I buy BABY OH BABY shampoo at Whole Foods for around $6. You can purchase this shampoo, and any of their other products at www.rainbowresearch.com

****************

Ok, whatta ya think? Tempted to buy this shampoo or what? :)

2 comments:

My2Gs said...

Looks awesome! I'm hoping that we get to vote on our favorite!!!! You've got mine :)
~ Lacie

Mercy Filled Mama said...

Sounds great! Its not too long, but long enough to get the important stuff across and keep everyones attention! YES, it makes me want to buy it... plus adding the picture of your little one in the tub with his head full of bubbles makes it quite appealing! (very cute) Good luck girlie!