Thursday, November 20, 2008

Phinean's room

Ok, NOW we're ready for Phin to get here...we've got his room all done! Everything's hung, washed, put in place, etc. (yep, I know, it doesn't last long like that!) Here are some pics to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Crib, glider, shelving, etc. The wall decals are "Garden Friends" from Pottery Barn Kids. We have them up in Mylo's room and borrowed some because they look perfect in Phin's room too...


Changing table, baskets full of clothes, quilt...


My friend Pam got us a little frog stuffed animal, and I think it looks like the bedding's frog's long lost twin (fraternal, of course)...


The curtains I made, complete with "blackout" lining...


So that's it! We put the glider from Mylo's room in there because it is SOOOO comfortable. I rocks, swivels, reclines and is super plush. I will be spending A LOT of time in that thing in the middle of the night breastfeeding!


4 comments:

In Everything said...

Simple and cute!! Great that's already:)

The stain was still drying on my son's furniture when I went into labor with him:) I was glad he stayed in our room for a while when we came home from the hospital... the fumes were still present:)

Debbi said...

I love baby rooms. Yours is adorable!
I love my rocker as well. Although I never got the hang of nursing both boys in it so it has not been used as much as I thought. I still love to rock them in it!
How full and blessed your arms will be soon.

My2Gs said...

It looks adorable! I love the frog theme :)

McSarah said...

ITS SOOOO CLEAN! I wish i had a room that sparley, shiny, and dust free. : )