Here's something that would ONLY happen to me. Or maybe they happen to lots of people and I'm just the only one that shares them. :)
Last weekend at church I had Phinny in my beautiful new BabyHawk Mei Tei carrier.

I got up to go to the bathroom, all excited because I had Phin perfectly snuggled in the carrier, and I had both hands available to do my business! (Yay for babywearing.) Got back into the sanctuary, sat down, and realized I was sitting on something wet. I pulled out the tail end of one of the straps from underneath my bum, which apparantly had fallen into the toilet. Sweet. It was soaked, and I'm pretty sure I had peed on it.
In other babywearing news, I've had a couple of people ask me about this beautiful wrap. I actually won this on SIMPLE. It is hand made by this wonderful lady. She makes absolutely beautiful carriers...check out her website Lil' Peeper Keepers. She has lots of different styles, and very reasonable prices.
Last weekend at church I had Phinny in my beautiful new BabyHawk Mei Tei carrier.
I got up to go to the bathroom, all excited because I had Phin perfectly snuggled in the carrier, and I had both hands available to do my business! (Yay for babywearing.) Got back into the sanctuary, sat down, and realized I was sitting on something wet. I pulled out the tail end of one of the straps from underneath my bum, which apparantly had fallen into the toilet. Sweet. It was soaked, and I'm pretty sure I had peed on it.
4 comments:
Oh my! YUCK! Pouch slings are great for potty breaks :) Nothing to dunk! The Babyhawk looks awesome though!
That is waaay to funny! I'll have to agree with Stacey on that one...
ow gross haha. ive done that before tho.. but didnt sit on it :-) i realized it was wet before i left the bathroom.
u look 2 cute
Thanks for the laugh! babywearing is great isn't it!
britt
Post a Comment