Monday, December 8, 2008

Our first week!


Ready to be bombarded with pictures?! Here's a glimpse into our 1st week at home!

Leaving the hospital...


Phinny's 1st car ride.
All snuggled up!...


Morning snuggles with my boys...
(and Noggin, of course)


All snuggled in his swing...


Silly pants!
Oh wait, you have no pants!
Mylo, mid-diaper change...


Phin's 1st sponge bath.
"WHAT are you getting me into?!"...


Getting his hair ready for Wall Street...


All done! And cute as can be in his outfit I couldn't resist buying...


Daddy having morning snuggle time with the boys...
(and of course, again, Noggin)


Babywearing! Oh, how I've been looking forward to this!...


Snuggled.
(I think I'm gonna use this as my new profile pic.)


While Phinny and I went to the doctor today, Daddy and Mylo went to Costco, and came home with this...


Mylo is SO excited about his new table...he kept going around the table and trying out each chair. So fun!

So that's a slight glimpse...just a lot of hanging out and snuggling! This week has been MUCH easier than I anticipated. Phinean is SUCH a great baby...he's a SLEEPER! Mylo is doing great, and so far it's been an easy transition. I am just THRILLED to have to wonderful, adorable, healthy boys!!

5 comments:

My2Gs said...

You look gorgeous! I can't believe you just had a baby.

Debbi said...

What beautiful boys! I can't believe all that hair on that precious baby! You look so happy. What a blessed mama.
BTW - I love your baby carrier. It looks perfect for infants!

Drea said...

ow i loveeee those pics of you! your soooo pretty!

Jaime said...

You look fantastic Kate....And the wrap is great...you look so happy holding Phinny. So cute. Perfect fit. Take care of you and the babe.

Shelly said...

That table and chairs is FAB!!! That definitely should last through any number of boys! :-)