I had 2 pretty close together.... take lots of pictures of them together (and apart)! One of my favorite things to do is look abck and see how much they have grown in relation to each other:)
And I was also SOOO blessed that they have always been so loving and sweet to one another.... ummm until they got old enough to want the same toys:)
They are just gorgously handsome little guys! I just want to kiss them and kiss them! You ARE so blessed! Enjoy every minute! Thanks for sharing with us!
2 comments:
I had 2 pretty close together.... take lots of pictures of them together (and apart)! One of my favorite things to do is look abck and see how much they have grown in relation to each other:)
And I was also SOOO blessed that they have always been so loving and sweet to one another.... ummm until they got old enough to want the same toys:)
They are just gorgously handsome little guys! I just want to kiss them and kiss them! You ARE so blessed! Enjoy every minute! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment