Monday, January 5, 2009

One month Check-up and Activitot Fun!

Phinean had his one month check-up today. He is actually 5 weeks old. He was born at 7 lbs. 5 oz., and he is now a whopping...

10 lbs. 12 oz.!

What a champ! Apparently I've got some RICH breastmilk!

On another note, after we all took naps, we headed to the basement to play. I got out the Activitot, and Phin got to play on it for the first time. I got some precious pictures...

"Hey there Mr. Pineapple!"...


Amazed...


Mylo showing me where Phin's nose is...


Mylo wants in on the Activitot fun...


This picture is terrible because I took it super quick, but here's a glimpse of a "snuggle break". Mylo stops every so often while playing to get some snuggles...its ridiculously precious!



Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my boys??!!

BTW - Don't forget to de-lurk if you haven't yet!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, our kiddos are really similar! Alexis had her 1 month weigh in today as well. She is 10lb 7oz. However, she started off at 8lb. 10oz. I need to get our Activitot out as well.

Lakeville Vertical said...

Cute little boys!! Love me a chubby baby-looks like he is well on his way.

We got Rock Band for Christmas and it's great. How fun that you got to do it people that are actually musically talented. :)

Mercy Filled Mama said...

Whoo-hoo! Way to GROW Phin!! Sounds like you are all doing great. I love the sweet pictures of both the boys together. And man, what a cute "snuggle" pic. Just Precious.