Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm a little teapot...




...short and stout!




Phinny is my little ka-chunka-chunk! We had his 2-month well-check appointment yesterday. Here are his stats:

Head circumference: 15 5/8 inches - 45th percentile
Length: 22 1/4 inches - 25th percentile
Weight: 13 lbs. 1 oz. - 90th percentile!

Umm...that's quite a difference in the height and weight percentiles!

I'm not kidding when I tell you my doctor was laughing hysterically promising me he WOULDN'T be short and stout! :) Phin is perfectly healthy, and apparently growing QUITE well! I am PRAISING GOD He gave me two beautiful, perfect little boys. :)

And if anyone is wondering, Phin is exclusively breastfed which is THE BEST thing for BOTH of us! I LOVE it, and obviously he does too. ;) Mylo gained weight really fast too...everyone jokes that I've got milkshake machines. :) I love that Phin gains weight while I lose it...all from breastfeeding!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Your post totally cracks me up! I thought my Alexis was big! Is Phin outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes because of the weight? Alexis is completely out of 0-3 month clothes. I am bummed, I have to go out and buy winter clothes in her size. Her sister wasn't wearing that size until it was hot summer. I hate to spend the money, but it is so fun buying baby clothes.