Have you ever shopped at Etsy.com? It's a place where people can buy and sell all things handmade. There are some REALLY cool things there! I have become slightly addicted to "shopping around" there. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to shop online!!
I just ordered something there for the first time for my aunt...its her birthday present. It's a necklace made by Home Studio.

That's me modeling it, but you can't really see the detail very well, so click here to see the picture of it on Etsy. It's SUPER cute!
These wonderful artists turn old Scrabble tiles into pendants. They have like a BILLION different designs. They are lightweight, casual, and simply adorable. I can't wait to order several for myself!
So...I was planning on doing this blog ANYHOW, but then I got extra motivation when I found a note that said this included in the package:
"Bloggers: Blog about your new items and we'll send you a FREE GIFT!"
Um...OK!!
Well, I'm off to wrap the necklace for my aunt...IF I can pry it off of Dino's neck...

I just ordered something there for the first time for my aunt...its her birthday present. It's a necklace made by Home Studio.

That's me modeling it, but you can't really see the detail very well, so click here to see the picture of it on Etsy. It's SUPER cute!
These wonderful artists turn old Scrabble tiles into pendants. They have like a BILLION different designs. They are lightweight, casual, and simply adorable. I can't wait to order several for myself!
So...I was planning on doing this blog ANYHOW, but then I got extra motivation when I found a note that said this included in the package:
"Bloggers: Blog about your new items and we'll send you a FREE GIFT!"
Um...OK!!
Well, I'm off to wrap the necklace for my aunt...IF I can pry it off of Dino's neck...
4 comments:
u crack me up getting a plastic dino to model your neck lace! hahaha. its sooo cute tho! and thats a great pic of you!! i love home studio.
I'm addicted to window shopping at Etsy, too! I love the pic with the dino!!!
Kate - you are the cutest! I LOVE that necklace and may just have to buy myself a present! :) I miss you and our "ladies night out"! Babies are darling btw.
love
Lins
That's hilarious! I love those scrabble necklaces though. Very cute.
Post a Comment