Monday, March 23, 2009

Bumbo, Baby!

We love the Bumbo around here! As promised, here's pics of my little chunko in the Bumbo for the 1st time.

"Ummm...what's this all about?"...



"Hey, I've got a pretty good view of things from in here!"...



"Oooooo, me likey!"...



"How do I look in this thing? Good? That's what I thought"...



"Watch out ladies"...



"I say we keep the Bumbo!"...



Mylo was a bit jealous Phin was getting all the Bumbo attention. So he had to get in it too...

"Oh. This isn't all its cracked up to be"...



"Get me outta here"...



5 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

oh that is too cute! Ozzie sits in ours too and loves it.

britt

Chelsea Newton said...

oh wow! Phin is getting BIG!

Jaime said...

awwwww he loves the Bumbo. Ethan still loves to play with his and he is 2 years old.

MunchkinMama said...

I have the exact same Bumbo. Did you know you can get a "play tray" for it, too? Kinda nice for snacking. We got ours for $10 at Target. Love your blog! :)

In Everything said...

soo cute!! What a little charmer:) He's got the cutest expressions:)