Phinny wanted you to know something about himself.
He is...

It really is true. :)
And I have something to say about MYself...
I am probably the COOLEST mom in the world...

Ok, not really. I actually think I'm a huge dork. But I love, love, love ridiculously over-sized sunglasses. And for $4.80 at Forever 21, I think these are FABULOUS.
He is...

It really is true. :)
And I have something to say about MYself...
I am probably the COOLEST mom in the world...

Ok, not really. I actually think I'm a huge dork. But I love, love, love ridiculously over-sized sunglasses. And for $4.80 at Forever 21, I think these are FABULOUS.
Here's a fun "mom tip". I've been scouring the 'net for sales on Crocs for Mylo and my nephew, Hayden. (They of course HAVE to have matching ones!) But I wasn't too thrilled about the thought of spending $50 for 2 pairs of shoes for 2 year olds! I found them for $14.63 each at 6pm.com! I did have to pay shipping which was $6.95, but in the end I saved a lot of money! So if you're in the market for Crocs, this is the place to buy them!

2 comments:
wow great deal on the crocs! my mom told me to get some for panama... cause we have to do a lot of beach walking and flipflops wont cut it.. I hate crocs on my feet tho, they look like clown shoes. Kids feet are ok :-) or if you wear them with pants its not so bad.. but wearing them with a skirt or shorts on me.. is like fashion suicide :-) I refuse! lol
Crocs has an outlet now, right from there website. I got a pair for me and a pair for my daughter for $32 no shipping cost. I found an online coupon for free shipping.
Post a Comment