Saturday, April 4, 2009

U.S.S. Phylo

Check this guy out! Int'he cute?!



That's Brad...and sorry ladies, he's taken by my smokin' hot friend Brandy. But she's letting us borrow him while he builds our GINORMOUS deck!

Check out the awesome work he does here...
Orndorf Construction

Ok, seriously...our deck is going to be HUGE. 440 square feet. :) Oh yeah!! It's like the size of a U.S. Naval ship! I can't wait to see the final results.

So I need to think of a fun name for our "ship". Maybe the U.S.S. Phylo since I accidentally called one of my kids Phylo the other day??! It's kinda like Branjelina. :)



In other news April is a BUSY month for us, so the blog posts might be few and far between. We've got my birthday, Mylo's birthday, Phin's dedication at church, Easter, doctor appointments, I'm doing worship at church, Jon's teaching middle school at church, ETC.!

So in other words...



I'll blog when I can!!


4 comments:

Diana said...

I wish we lived closer and my girls could be friends with your boys. They are so cute! I can't wait until we get a real house and can our own deck. Hope you guys have a great month with all the fun events going on.

Chelsea Newton said...

haha! I have a friend here that speaks a good bit of English and his favorite way to say goodbye is "see you later alligator!" .... and that's what Phin's shirt reminded me of :)

Shelly said...

Phylo...maybe you were craving some Phyllo dough... Baklava, anyone?

Yay, you hired Brad! It's nice to have someone you know and trust working on your house!

Happy birthday, sorry to miss your dinner...it sounded like a good time, but Alec's birthday had to come first! :-)

Brandy said...

um, i don't know about brad's wife being smokin hot, but tolerable, yes. glad you hired him too! recommend him to all your friends and yes, give him juice boxes.