Thursday, May 21, 2009

Evite

Did you know you can "design your own" evite? I was pretty excited about this for sending out an evite for a worship team gathering we're having at my house next week.



I may or may not have taken this picture off of our worship pastor's facebook page, cropped it, and added the text making sure I paid tribute to his Canadian heritage by adding "eh?" to it. Then I may or may not have made this the evite's custom design. Then I may or may not have changed the responses to the following...

Yes = Eh!
Maybe = M'eh-be
No = No w'eh

I want to stay on the good side of our worship pastor, so it may or may not have been me who did this.

2 comments:

In Everything said...

Fun!!

And you don't sound guilty at all:)

MunchkinMama said...

That site is so neat! I've used it before but I didnt know that you could upload your own pics! That opens up a whole nother world of possiblities!