Monday, May 4, 2009

Mylo's 2nd Birthday Party!

:: WARNING, WARNING! ::
Picture overload...your eyeballs might fall out.
Just thought I'd warn you first. :)



Yesterday we had a BEAUTIFUL afternoon for Mylo's birthday party. We were going to go to a park, but decided just to have it at our house since the forecast CALLED for rain. But there was no rain!

Mylo had a BLAST with his friends and family!

Kids eating dinner...


Mmmm....dessert!
He actually blew out the candle!...


I made different colored icings and fun sprinkles so the kids could decorate their own cupcakes. SUPER fun...the kids loved it...


Sweet Hayden...
(Mylo & Phin's cousin)


Buddy Ethan...


Other buddy Markus...


Our fam...


Time for presents!
Mylo was most interested in the balloons...


AND the cars...


He LOVE, LOVE, LOVES little cars.
Daddy got him even more cars, and a special Hot Wheels carrying case for them...


Man, my kids are so lucky to have such a NORMAL mom...

(could I by any weirder?!)

It was a WONDERFUL time for Mylo...he had such a blast!

And when he came downstairs this morning, the first word out of his mouth was, "CARS!"
And this is how we started our day. :)


I will for sure trip over these several times today. :)

3 comments:

My2Gs said...

Happy Birthday Mylo!!

Nancy Board said...

Great party Mylo and family !! We love you guys !!

Chrysanthemama said...

Happy 2nd birthday, Mylo! I love the 3-tiered stand. :)