Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Step Carefully!

I am in the kitchen right now cooking dinner, making baby food, drinking wine...you know, things that need to be done! ;) I just thought I'd take a moment and share with you what my working conditions are...



A certain 2 -year old who shall remain nameless has taken out every piece of tupperware I own. Here's the view from the other side of the kitchen island...



Yep, more tupperware, toys, and shoes. And if you look closely, you'll see said 2-year old off to his next mischievous adventure, which happens to be getting into the box of wipes.

The toys/shoes are leftover from when said 2-year old brought toys to an innocent 7-month old earlier in the day...



Needless to say, I am watching my step as I navigate through my kitchen on this journey of getting dinner prepared. Normally I would never let my house look like this...it is always in perfect order. ALWAYS. Nothing is out of place, the carpets are vacuumed, the toilets are scrubbed, the laundry is done/folded/put away, the blinds are dusted...

:: Ok, I'm fibbing ::

I just hope my husband doesn't trip over something when he comes home before I ask him to pick it all up. ;)

No comments: