Phin is cutting his first teeth!
He wanted to show you...

Can't see 'em?
How about now?...

I feel so bad for the widdle guy cause he's in a lot of pain.
Nothin' a little teething biscuit can't help out with though!...

And he did SUCH a good job of keeping clean while eating it...

Hey, there was none in his hair, so that's good enough for me.
He wanted to show you...
Can't see 'em?
How about now?...

I feel so bad for the widdle guy cause he's in a lot of pain.
Nothin' a little teething biscuit can't help out with though!...

And he did SUCH a good job of keeping clean while eating it...
Hey, there was none in his hair, so that's good enough for me.
3 comments:
Oh I know...teething's the worst! Hang in there little guy, you'll have a set of chompers like your big brother in no time! :-)
So cute! Lexi has 4 with 5&6 about to break through. Boy does that girl know how to chomp with those chompers!
Ouchy, but SO cute!!
Post a Comment