Don't you LOVE it?! Me too. My friend Drea did it. She and our other friend Jaime started Woot Designs recently. DEFINITELY go to them to redesign your blog!! They are both incredibly amazing.
Kate, it looks FABULOUS! So fresh and crisp! Lovely, just like you. Drea and I are working on a meet up in the fall. You're in, whether you want to be or not. Oh and thanks for the shout out a few days ago!
Muwah!
PS Are you on twitter? If not, what are you waiting for?
3 comments:
Kate, it looks FABULOUS! So fresh and crisp! Lovely, just like you. Drea and I are working on a meet up in the fall. You're in, whether you want to be or not. Oh and thanks for the shout out a few days ago!
Muwah!
PS Are you on twitter? If not, what are you waiting for?
Yup im setting it up, we got to meet up with Jen when I come visit :)
LOVE IT! especially the header! verra cool
Post a Comment