Does anyone else have a problem with getting a cute picture of their 2-year old??!
It drives me insane sometimes! I have to take 8 million pictures just to get ONE half-way decent shot!
Here's a glimpse into my dilemma...
Running away from the camera...

Just HOLD STILL for a second!!...

Seriously, could you LOOK at the camera for a QUICK second pretty please??!...

Fine then, mommy's gonna hold you down and tickle you...

And here's today's efforts while trying to get a picture of Mylo in this shirt for a review Jaime's doing on SIMPLE...
Stop running and HOLD STILL!!...

It won't kill you to smile...

I'M taking a picture of YOU. YOU'RE not taking a picture of ME with a squirtgun...

Picture. is. of. YOU. I do not need a picture of a squirtgun...

Seriously kid...HOLD STILL!

THERE we go. 'Bout time...

Phew. ONE decent photo out of several dozen I took.
Oh well. I know how devastatingly handsome he is. :)
In all seriousness, I really wasn't frustrated at all with Mylo while trying to take pictures of him. I am INCREDIBLY thankful and blessed to have a healthy, wonderful little boy who CAN run, be silly, play with toys, laugh, be sassy and opinionated, and just be his amazing 2-year old little self!
BTW...Mylo's cute shirt is from Toy Box Tee.
It drives me insane sometimes! I have to take 8 million pictures just to get ONE half-way decent shot!
Here's a glimpse into my dilemma...
Running away from the camera...
Just HOLD STILL for a second!!...
Seriously, could you LOOK at the camera for a QUICK second pretty please??!...
Fine then, mommy's gonna hold you down and tickle you...
And here's today's efforts while trying to get a picture of Mylo in this shirt for a review Jaime's doing on SIMPLE...
Stop running and HOLD STILL!!...
It won't kill you to smile...
I'M taking a picture of YOU. YOU'RE not taking a picture of ME with a squirtgun...
Picture. is. of. YOU. I do not need a picture of a squirtgun...
Seriously kid...HOLD STILL!
THERE we go. 'Bout time...
Phew. ONE decent photo out of several dozen I took.
Oh well. I know how devastatingly handsome he is. :)
In all seriousness, I really wasn't frustrated at all with Mylo while trying to take pictures of him. I am INCREDIBLY thankful and blessed to have a healthy, wonderful little boy who CAN run, be silly, play with toys, laugh, be sassy and opinionated, and just be his amazing 2-year old little self!
BTW...Mylo's cute shirt is from Toy Box Tee.
2 comments:
Haha! Same problem here! I thought maybe it was just me. I always get these random pics that aren't very good. Reason that there are no good pics of her on my blog lately =)
That is a cute shirt! And...your blog looks super duper! :-)
Post a Comment