Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Breed Toilet Paper Mongers

Somebody's been getting into the toilet paper.



Who could have possibly done this?


Would the real toilet paper culprit please raise his hand?



Let's see what he says when confronted...



I mean COME ON!! That kid's got GUILTY written all over him!


Meh, what can me done?


I seem to recall this post where my other child did the same thing at the exact same age.


At least Phinny hasn't gotten into eating the toilet paper yet. YET.

3 comments:

Diana said...

As I was reading your post, I was thinking about how glad I was that Lexi hasn't figured that one out yet. However, little did I realize she was in my pantry with a box of ziplock bags pulling each of the 100 out individually. What's worse?

In Everything said...

Yes... well be thankul it can be rolled back on the roll and used. When my got into the toilet paper it looked like a cat had batted and clawed it off the roll!! What a mess:) Just glad I use coupons/sales and get my TP cheap:)

Shannon said...

LOL! I love how he raised his hand in that one pic!