My super awesome anniversary gift arrived yesterday!
Pretty much my husband is the king of gift-giving.
It arrived in a big truck...

In a big box...
Pretty much my husband is the king of gift-giving.
It arrived in a big truck...
In a big box...

Once we got it inside we had to coerce Mylo with suckers so he wouldn't "help" us assemble it...
Wanna know what it is?
Ok.
Drum roll please...

It's a....
Wait,
I have to go to the bathroom...

Well you didn't have to follow me in here.
Alrighty, here it is...
My brand new, shiny, black...
DIGITAL PIANO!!
I.AM.SO.EXCITED.
I used to play piano in high school, but actually haven't played since. When we bought our home (which had to be built) almost 5 years ago, I would stare at the floor plans and knew the exact spot I would put a piano. In fact we decorated the whole room around that, and it is lovingly known as "the music room". So having it sit there is pretty much a dream come true for me!!
Now I just have to relearn how to play it!
Someone is pretty attached to it already. He is smitten over the piano, partly because it makes noise, and partly because he can see his reflection in the shiny black finish.
And he knows how it works better than I do already, because he had the "demo music" feature going when I came back from the bathroom. Check out the cuteness...
Thank you Babe for fulfilling my musical dream!
6 comments:
How cool is that! Enjoy your ultimate present! What a sweet loving husband.
beeeyoutiful!
congrats and wow !! can't wait to hear you play !! nana and grandpops.
to are too funny! and your boy is super cute :D
That is awesome! I am waiting to inherit my grandparent's one. It is not as beautiful as yours but is has the memories and history! :)
yay! How fun for you!
hey, Sarah All. contacted me and ordered a meeUp...thanks,girl! :-)
Post a Comment