Just wanted post a few pics from our Christmas celebrations.
Christmas morning - NOTHING cuter than matching jammies...

Full stockings...

Breaking it open...

Hot Wheels Garage = alone time for Mommy and Daddy. :)
Mylo played with this non-stop for 3 hours Christmas evening.
Worth every penny...

This was on Christmas Eve opening presents with Nana and Pop-Pops...

Our traditional Christmas meal: BBQ babyback ribs.
We do it every year, and this year, well this year my friends, we perfected our recipe.

I'll share the recipe another time. Oh my goodness they were gooooooood.
Christmas morning - NOTHING cuter than matching jammies...

Full stockings...
Breaking it open...

Hot Wheels Garage = alone time for Mommy and Daddy. :)
Mylo played with this non-stop for 3 hours Christmas evening.
Worth every penny...

This was on Christmas Eve opening presents with Nana and Pop-Pops...

Our traditional Christmas meal: BBQ babyback ribs.
We do it every year, and this year, well this year my friends, we perfected our recipe.
I'll share the recipe another time. Oh my goodness they were gooooooood.
2 comments:
awe - so cute! We do fancy jammies too on Christmas morning...
Hope your Holiday was a good one!
Love the matching jammies! We do special Christmas jammies as well. I think I forgot a picture this year =(
Post a Comment