Remember how I told you we make THE BEST BBQ ribs?

We make them every year for Christmas and this year we perfected our recipe.
We had ribs leftover, and I am currently sitting here with the aroma of deliciousness filling the air as our babyback ribs get some lovin' in the oven. And so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share with you our recipe. Oh, my friends, I feel like I'm giving a precious gift to you and your tastebuds!
First, let me share with you our secret ingredient...

The secret is in the sauce. SWEET BABY RAY'S. There is no substitute.
But that's one of the last steps. First you put on a rub, then pour over a vinegar sauce mixture, cook them in a roasting pan for 2 hours, THEN smother them in Sweet Baby Ray's and sear 'em up on the grill to achieve pure deliciousness.
We make them every year for Christmas and this year we perfected our recipe.
We had ribs leftover, and I am currently sitting here with the aroma of deliciousness filling the air as our babyback ribs get some lovin' in the oven. And so I thought I'd take this opportunity to share with you our recipe. Oh, my friends, I feel like I'm giving a precious gift to you and your tastebuds!
First, let me share with you our secret ingredient...

The secret is in the sauce. SWEET BABY RAY'S. There is no substitute.
But that's one of the last steps. First you put on a rub, then pour over a vinegar sauce mixture, cook them in a roasting pan for 2 hours, THEN smother them in Sweet Baby Ray's and sear 'em up on the grill to achieve pure deliciousness.
Rub:
Preheat oven to 275, and lower rack to bottom. Trim excess fat from babyback ribs. Place ribs in roasting pan that has a cover. (or use foil as cover) Put rub on ribs. Slowly pour vinegar sauce over ribs. Cover and place in oven for 2 hours.
Once out of oven, SMOTHER in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Sear ribs on grill. Serve while hot, and be sure to have your Sweet Baby Ray's on hand for dipping!
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. cruched red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
Preheat oven to 275, and lower rack to bottom. Trim excess fat from babyback ribs. Place ribs in roasting pan that has a cover. (or use foil as cover) Put rub on ribs. Slowly pour vinegar sauce over ribs. Cover and place in oven for 2 hours.
Once out of oven, SMOTHER in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Sear ribs on grill. Serve while hot, and be sure to have your Sweet Baby Ray's on hand for dipping!
If you end up trying out our recipe, leave a comment to tell me about it!!
1 comment:
thanks! Merry Christmas to me...
Post a Comment