For some reason my friend Aaron didn't believe that I shoveled the driveway for the 1st time in my life the other day. He said he needs video for proof.
I have no idea where he gets the idea I wouldn't lovingly serve my family by shoveling snow.
(Ok, so maybe in the past I would have turned my nose up at it, all while rolling my eyes at whomever was asking me to do such a ridiculous task.)
But the other night I did it just because, and I actually liked it.
So much so that I did it AGAIN!
And this time there's proof...
I have no idea where he gets the idea I wouldn't lovingly serve my family by shoveling snow.
(Ok, so maybe in the past I would have turned my nose up at it, all while rolling my eyes at whomever was asking me to do such a ridiculous task.)
But the other night I did it just because, and I actually liked it.
So much so that I did it AGAIN!
And this time there's proof...
2 comments:
I like it too! It makes me feel like i'm getting a work out : ) Where'd you get that shovel? I likey : )
I like shoveling too!! I just don't like being FREEZING which keeps me inside more than I like!!
So much fun you get to enjoy snow.... we might be getting some this week.... sure is cold enough!!
Post a Comment